Children in Nursery, Reception and Year 1 also need suitable clothing for the Woodland classroom (see below).
- Plain navy/black shorts (required)
- White school T-shirt (logo optional)
- Navy/black tracksuit bottoms/leggings
- Trainers / pumps (required)
- Purple hoody with logo (optional)
Woodland Classroom (Winter Months)
- Lined winter wellington boots (recommended)
- Lined warm waterproof over-trousers (not an all-in-one) (recommended)
- Old thick warm waterproof coat (recommended)
- All of the above items need to stay in school for the winter
Woodland Classroom (Summer Months)
- Sun hat (recommended)
- Thin waterproof bottoms (recommended)
- Thin waterproof coat (recommended)
- All of the above items need to stay in school for the Summer.
- Purple cap with logo
- Book bag
- Duffle bag
All clothing, bags, and footwear should be clearly marked with your child’s name. Shower-proof school fleeces are available but are for outdoor use only.
Our STSA have second hand uniform available throughout the year. Please ask Mrs Burnett if you require any second hand uniform. Please consider donating any outgrown items to us.